As a few of our users may have noticed already, it is taking longer than usual to set up and deploy new masternodes within the Flits Wallet app. Unfortunately, we have received a message from our server provider that, due to the high demand related to Black Friday and Cyber Monday they are not able to keep up. Meaning we are currently awaiting new servers that have already been ordered since Monday.
We have also received a statement from them explaining that in the last 24h over 40+ of our servers have been in maintenance for about 45 minutes. Because of this, some masternodes may have been automatically redeployed and will require a restart from the users inside the app.
To wrap it up, we are facing the following issues:
- The partner we use for the servers that supports our Masternodes is having issues providing and setting up new servers;
- They also have conducted maintenance on over 40 of our servers without any prior warning, meaning there is a chance masternodes have been restarted or are not enabled anymore;
- The current timeline for new servers is somewhere within the next 72h;
- It will take longer for new masternodes to be set up;
- Some users may experience issues with enabled nodes requiring a restart from them by pressing start within the app;
We are very sorry that this is currently happening, especially now the new deployment system is running smoothly. Of course, there is nothing we can do about this, and we will keep everyone up-to-date on the situation. As for now, we have received a notification from our server provider that it can take up to 72h before they are able to deliver new servers. Although we do not think this will be the case, and we expect the servers to be delivered earlier, we would like to ask our users to take this into account. As soon as more information is available, we will share this right away. For now, we would like users to take this information into account before opening a support ticket, as we do not have more information to share until the issue has been resolved, and we have been updated by our server provider.