Please be advised that FLS appears to have experienced a ‘fork’. The technical team are currently investigating, and can so far confirm:
- There are currently around 600 masternodes affected.
- Staking was affected, but has been resolved now.
- The main explorer appears fine, so balances should be correct with no false transactions.
- FLS swaps and giftcard purchases are likely to be disabled later (maintenance), and will in turn be available again once everything is considered stable.
- Users should be very careful when sending & receiving during this period of time. It is perhaps better to wait if possible, until all stability issues have been resolved.
PLEASE NOTE: Though the chain is not 100% stable, the great news is that our dev team have confirmed that a CHAIN UPDATE IS PLANNED FOR THE COMING DAYS.
In a nutshell, these issues are caused by the unknown trying to ‘game the system’, and the network in turn preventing it. This as a result causes confusion to some nodes, and thus an update is required to mitigate this entirely. In other words a ‘hard fork’ is being planned to take care of these issues.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank all those affected for their understanding.