Kindly be advised that FLS appears to have experienced a ‘fork’. The technical team are currently investigating, and can so far confirm:
- That there was an issue with the cold staking deamon and the insight explorer for it. This has since been resolved.
- Sending/receiving should be fine, unless a service is forked. If not in a hurry to transact, then perhaps holding off for the time being may be a good idea.
- Masternodes should be ok. Though, as always, users should practice their own due diligence and let us know of any potential issues, so that the technical team may assist to rectify.
- It is not certain whether 3rd party services are affected (eg. masternodes.online). It appears, though, that Crex24 seems to be alright.
For desktop wallet users:
- invalidateblock 1255e816f013ad2fd20928bfcb30119408af0c2f4b3a480d7a185d984ea29c9e
- invalidateblock abba9a19e00c9abe3ef346ba66e592ce0362c4fc749d2b8d27724f88404a75b6