On December 26th, the Sapphire (SAPP) blockchain experienced a chainsplit. Therefore, some of the nodes at Flits got at the wrong chain and needed a resync.
The resync is now completed and some nodes need a restart.
How to restart my masternode?
1. Go to your Sapphire (SAPP) wallet
2. Find the "Masternodes" tab
3. Under the "Ready to start" section you find the nodes in need of a restart
4. If there are no nodes at "Ready to start", your node was not affected
5. Press a masternode, and then in the pop up window click the blue "Start" button
If you have trouble restarting your masternode(s) again, please open a ticket in the in-app support.