The Official Flits Extraction Tool is designed for the extraction of your private keys, by entering your Seed Phrase. This subsequently allows for the importation into desktop wallets (at own risk):
- Download file: https://github.com/flitsnode/flits-extraction-tool/releases/download/1.1/download-flits-extraction-tool.html
- Then drag & drop it to any browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), and follow the steps. Once you have your keys, you can import them into your desktop wallet.
- To import.. navigate to Settings -> Debug -> Console. Then in the console, enter the command: importprivkey [priv_key_here]
- Kindly be advised that you'll need to enter the command for every key.
Note: The source code is 100% transparent (available as HTML).
- Note: There is no official support with regards to the Official Flits Extraction Tool.
- Usage is at your own risk. We are not responsible for anything which can go awry, such as losing your masternode “enabled” status (should you import and your node collateral starts staking) etc.
- Always use the latest version (available from the official Flits Github page). No other sources should be used to obtain the Official Flits Extraction Tool.
- We will never distribute or promote the Official Flits Extraction Tool - via any form of direct message (DM).
- Do not download the Official Flits Extraction Tool from any public/shared computer. Only consider using secure/protected devices dedicated to yourself.
- We further advise against the use of public WIFI networks, and recommend disconnecting from the internet altogether - when making use of the Official Flits Extraction Tool.
- As an added precaution, we encourage you to run your Anti Virus and Malware Scanners - prior to launching the Official Flits Extraction Tool.
Flitsnode GitHub: https://github.com/flitsnode/flits-extraction-tool
N.B. To import the private key, use only the "importprivkey" command.