On September 10th, Sapphire had a fork into Kyanite (KYAN). Flits users having Sapphire coins and nodes are eligible to receive KYAN if they had a balance for Sapphire in their wallet before.
The fork rate is 1:1, 1 SAPP = 1 KYAN.
How to claim my Kyanite (KYAN) coins?
- Update the Flits app to version 4.1.1
- Make sure to have added the Sapphire (SAPP) wallet in the Flits app
- Go to your Dashboard, click on the + button to open the new wallet popup.
- Search for "Kyanite" and press on the coin.
- Open the Kyanite wallet which was added to your Dashboard, and wait a few minutes.
- Check back and you will see that the Kyanite wallet is synced and the coins are added to your wallet.
Kyanite (KYAN) is also available for masternodes and the collateral is 200,000 KYAN